Emergency Response Coordinators
- Committee Chair – Christopher G. Shields
- Board Member Liaison – Philip J. Jass
The Emergency Response Coordinator (ERC) Committee primarily consists of ERCs from NIPHC local health departments. The mission of the committee is to lead and coordinate regional public health planning, training and exercising; identify and advocate emergency planning and public health preparedness issues impacting the region; and share relevant information that would benefit the region.
- Developed a standardized SNS request form for hospitals in the region
- Training in the Comprehensive Emergency Management Program (CEMP) planning tool
- Collaboration on state grant requirements and exercise planning